Thursday, June 23, 2011

NEWEST KIT AVAILBLE NOW: Dare's Designz "About A Girl" FREEBIE

Here is a cute little Quick Page Set & Bonus Charm Freebie for you..
Along with my own Layouts using the Quick Pages.
I  scrapbooked before I became a designer, so my 
Motto Is if I won't Use it I won't Sell it.. Unless other wise stated
all layouts you see on my blog are my own personal Layouts.
Being a Scrapbooker I want to preserve memories just like most of you.
When Designing kits, I try to design; based on what I would use, in my own scrapbooks, and what's popular with traditional scrapbookers as well. I tend to do traditional, digital and hybrid so I want my pages to flow together no matter what medium I choose to use.
I hope you enjoy this freebie and check out my other layouts in kits.
Thanks for visiting. 
~Dare




Dare's Designz Store

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I really love this design..Its just too good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt this freebies are awesome...I just enjoyed this blog very much..Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely freebies.I liked the one in the middle .A cute baby's picture between too many colorfull butterflies.Its great.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. These freebies are awesome and they are uniquely designed! I liked the one which is in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)