Sunday, July 4, 2010

Celebrate the 4th of July Scrap N Style...

Over the past few days I've been doing a lot of Fourth of July Pages and a Card.. I thought I would share them here with you...

The First Two Layouts are Digital - From the Americana Bundle $9.99 at Daisy Company and a few other elements from various Free Kits..



This Layout is a Hybrid made with a few digital kits, printed in 8x8, then matted on 12x12 card stock and embellished with prima flowers,  Distressed Inked Grunge Board, and ribbon.



And Finally a Card Using Digi Stamps... How Cute is that! The Heart Stamp is a freebie from Operation Write Home, the inside dog and word art is my own creation.



Hope I've inspired you to create some 4th of July pages/Cards Yourself..
DARE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)