Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Contest Up at ScrapHD.com

Hi Folks,
If you haven't tried out ScrapHD.com here's your chance. It's Free, Easy and Fun.. New to Digi Scrapping and not sure of how to start, try scraphd. There Scrapbook Builder is easy and simple to use to get you started on something you will soon become addicted to, trust me.. Build your confidence with ScrapHD, then Try out Digital Scrapbook Artest at Daisytrail.com or even try ScrapbookFlair.com, no need to worry about photoshop and how to use it with These wonderful sites and software available.. You can start scrapping digitally without the headaches.

I have an entry at ScrapHD in thier new Spring Contest, so while your there create a free account check out the challenges/contests section and vote for me.. Leave a Comment Here if you enter and I'll return the favor for you..
Heres the direct link to my page.

http://www.scraphd.com/scrapbook/1370

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Appreciated, I read them all :)